Professional Training. Short Courses and Courses. Australia Wide.
The ABC’s Of Supervising
Lots of people in Supervisory roles may have no prior training to becoming a supervisor. The ABC’s Of Supervising Others is a excellent starting point for supervisors. This session is designed to help participants overcome many of the supervisory problems they’ll encounter in the role of Supervisor. Dealing with the many problems a new supervisor encounters isn’t simple, but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement. This session will provide many of the techniques and tools to become an effective leader. Accessible in all states and territories Parramatta, Canberra, Perth, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, Darwin.
Request A Quote OR Get Information on this Course
Objectives of the Supervisory Training Session
Specific objectives of this session include:
- Clarify Roles and Responsibilities of the New Job
- Adjust to the New Role with Confidence and An Assurance you can Handle the Position
- Develop Skills in Listening, Asking Questions, Resolving Conflict, and Giving Feedback to Employees
- Develop a Technique for Giving Employees Clear Instructions
- Identify Approaches to Deal with Employee Challenges, such as Hostility, Complaints, and Laziness
- Understand the Importance of Developing Good Relationships with Employees and Peers
- Techniques and Tools for the Supervisor
- Becoming a Great Leader
Sales Presentation Training Summary
As every supervisory role is different in the workplace, this session can be modified to suit the requirements of your organisation or business. This session is for people who are new supervisors or who are interested in a supervisory position, as well as those who are lead hands or part-time supervisors without a great deal of authority.
Improving skills as a supervisor will allow you to improve overall performance within your team, and increasing communication and effectiveness in delegation or management of staff. If your business requires this training session find out more about the ability to include your own objectives and have a custom made session created for you. For more information on any of our supervisory or leadership sessions contact us now.